Yo

hi,
Today at school was weird. VERY WEIRD. My friend Megan (Or you could call her my step-sister) was acting wierd, there is this new kid at our school. He is 15, but 8+9th graders have mixed classes. That means there is both 14 and 15 year olds. His name is Ryan Torsen. We are alike. He likes video games and so do I. It could be a start to a beautiful friendship. No JK (Just Kidding) Just to a good friendship. I mean, no friendship is beautiful, it's ugly too, like my mom when she gets up in the morning or my step-dad Jon who spills coffee on his favorite shirt which is now his night shirt or pajamas. Either way, it's definatly not beautiful, far from it. And Megan had her flirty face on. It was disgusting!!! I mean, a new friend+sister= Love (Shudder). A very WRONG combination!!!!!! If it means breaking up with Megan's BF i'm all for it but it's still very weird. Me and Ryan are just friends. I invited him over to play WOW (World of Warcraft. It says it's for teens but everyone plays it anyway). I just hope Megan doesn't go gaga. This could be a start of a new, solid,okayish/good friendship, or a very very long year.
-Jan

0 comments:

Newer Post Home