Problems

Hi,
I got problems, Aubrey's lwaving for a slumber party for 2 whole day. Dylan's gonna visit his dad, kyle, and logan are gonna visit their mom and Megan'sstaying home with me and Jon. (Mom's going out to dinner and is gonna be back really really late!!!!!) So now i'm livin toture until school. Which is like 30 more minutes a wait. I can't believe i'm saying this but I want schoooll!!!!!!!!!! Lol. I don't know what to do when i see Ry. He can't come over cuz he has basket-ball practice. He tried out yesterday, that's why he was late showing up to my house. Turns out he's the best player on the team and coach loved him and appointed him captain. Stinks, I can't talk to him either because i have track meet. I'm pondering what's inside my head. Hmmm.
-Jan

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home